Video Inspection Systems & Metrology Software
- Welding Software
- Quality Control
- Process Inspection
- Product Inspection
Turn the PAXcam Microscope Digital Camera into a very powerful video inspection system, by using PAXcam and the PAX-it Live Measurement Module! Quickly and repeatedly collect and record dimensional measurements. PAXcam with Live Measurement is the easiest, most comprehensive non-destructive visual inspection solution available on the market.
for PAXcam metrology images
The PAXcam system can be configured to create user-defined measurement templates. Users can pick which template to overlay on the live image, or simply draw the desired measurements on the live preview image. Without spending time to capture and save an image, an operator can adjust the measurement lines and tools on the live image as needed. All of the measurement data can be then saved to a single spreadsheet report, allowing the user to watch for trends in the measurements. By using the measurement tolerance indicator, PAX-it also alerts the user as to whether or not the part being measured falls within user-defined tolerance ranges.
PAXcam / Live Measurement Advantages:
- Measurements can be placed and edited on a live image, eliminating or reducing the need for image capture. Less time is spent saving images, and results are tabulated quickly.
- Measurement templates can be created, saved and recalled for later use. Overlay a stored template on the live PAXcam preview screen for a quick go/no go tool.
- Users can immediately determine if measurements fall within tolerance specifications, via PAX-it software’s integrated tools.
Live Measurements include:
- Point-to-point linear measurements
- Segmented lines
- Angle measurements
- Arc/Ellipse/Circle measurements including definition of center point, chord lengths, sweep angles, radii and more
- Areas of rectangles, ellipses, and irregular shapes drawn on the live image
- Parallel line calipers
- Micron bars
- & more