Video Inspection Systems & Metrology Software
The PAXcam Microscope Camera can be used as a very powerful video inspection system, by integrating PAXcam with the PAX-it Live Measurement Software. You can promptly and repeatedly gather & record dimensional measurements. Any PAXcam paired with the Live Measurement Module results in the easiest, most comprehensive non-destructive visual analysis and inspection product available.
for PAXcam metrology images
PAXcam systems can easily be configured to create user-defined measurement templates. Operators can select any template to overlay on the live image, or simply draw the desired measurements on the live preview image. Without spending time to capture and save an image, a user can adjust the measurement lines and tools on the live image as needed. All measurement data can be then sent to a single spreadsheet report, allowing the user to watch for trends in the measurements. By utilizing our unique measurement tolerance indicator, PAX-it also notifies the user as to whether or not the part being measured falls within user-defined tolerance ranges. This feature is great for Go/No-Go applications and quality control inspections.
PAXcam / Live Measurement Advantages:
- Measurements can be placed and edited on a live image, eliminating or reducing the need for image capture. Less time is spent saving images, and results are tabulated quickly.
- Measurement templates can be created, saved and recalled for later use. Overlay a stored template on the live PAXcam preview screen for a quick go/no go tool.
- Users can immediately determine if measurements fall within tolerance specifications, via PAX-it software’s integrated tools.
Live Measurement Options Include:
- Point-to-point linear measurements
- Segmented lines
- Angle measurements
- Arc/Ellipse/Circle measurements including definition of center point, chord lengths, sweep angles, radii and more
- Areas of rectangles, ellipses, and irregular shapes drawn on the live image
- Parallel line calipers
- Micron bars
- & more