PAXcam cameras are a great benefit to the pharmaceutical industry whether your application is toxicological pathology, particle sizing, quality control in the production area, thermal stage chemistry, or engineering. High resolution micrographs for documentation, reporting, or measurement and analysis can be obtained easily and efficiently with the PAXcam system. PAX-it software enhances the workflow and the flexibility of how the images are used, with capabilities for hotstage control, image analysis, and much more.
for PAXcam pharmaceutical images
In addition, for labs required to comply with 21CFR11 security standards, PAX-it software is a necessary component with a secure set of tools for tracking and locking down images, reports, and other digital assets.
You may also be interested in:
- PAX-it imaging software to manage your image collection, and to share images with others
- Network site licensing for shared collections of images, reports, and more
- Thermal stage control and imaging
- Image analysis functions
- Extended Security functions for 21CFR part11 compliance
- Automated microscopy and automation of image collection, analysis and reporting
- PAXcam Cameras for microscopes