PAXcam with PAX-it! Welding Software
PAX-it™ Image Database Software is a powerful, easy-to-use add-on to the PAXcam camera that enhances your ability to quickly and efficiently measure and document welding samples. Your workflow and productivity are greatly improved!
for PAXcam welding images
PAX-it has been designed with your needs in mind for welding cross-section measurements. PAX-it’s Measurement Module allows you to quickly measure such items as your fillet welds, throat, leg lengths, and penetration. Use PAX-it’s Measurement Tolerance Indicator to improve performance by having the software automatically tell you if a measurement is out of the tolerance range.
The PAXcam Digital Microscope Camera allows you to create and overlay templates on the live preview of your welds for alignment and quick visual gauges. Templates can be moved and rotated with the click of a mouse.
Features of the PAX-it weld measurement software include:
- High resolution images automatically sorted by lab project
- Easy-to-make, accurate measurements
- Measurements may be automatically labelled for you in a stored sequence, for repetitive tasks
- Auto-calculation of percent penetration
- Auto-labelling of images for archival and reporting
- Easy, customizable report generation, including summary stats
Download the PDF – 628k