Digital Microscope Cameras & Macro Cameras
PAXcam USB 2.0 Digital Microscope Camera
PAXcam is a feature-packed, high-resolution digital microscope camera. Combine its incredibly easy-to-use interface, spectacular high-resolution image capturing, unmatched PAX-it image database software with an unbelievable price and you will see why this digital microscope camera is a must-have for industrial and scientific applications.
- PAXcam is a fully integrated package with digital camera and PAX-it!, the best bundled imaging software for managing your imaging workflow.
- PAXcam uses the industry standard USB 2.0 interface. This means smooth, live color preview on the computer display.
- PAXcam is great for brightfield microscopy, polarized light, reflected or transmitted light, video, Nomarski DIC and macro applications.
CLICK HERE for the PAXcam Image Library
- Standard C-Mount makes connection to any metallograph, microscope, or stereozoom microscope easy. Macro lens setups are also supported!
- Superb color rendition with auto and manual white balance controls.
- The only camera in the industry with the ability to create unique customizable image overlays and video text overlays, for reference, alignment, or comparison to the live preview.
- Autoexposure and Auto White Balance functions, and storage of user presets for improved workflow.
- PAXcam captures high resolution images or avi full-motion video files, which can all be stored and managed in PAX-it software’s easy-to-use workflow.
- Select from a family of digital microscope cameras.
More PAXcam features include:
- Unique easy-to-use interface sets PAXcam apart.
- True plug-and-play camera allows installation in minutes!
- Micron/Scale bar on live and captured images.
- Computers that come with USB 2.0 require no additional hardware. No pulling the computer apart to install tricky CameraLink or firewire cards.
- PAXcam supports Time-lapse image capture and AVI video clip capture.
- Single cable provides the connection for power, control and data transfer.
- Use multiple USB 2.0 ports or hubs for multiple cameras into one computer– all easily controlled and switchable from within the PAXcam software.
- PAXcam connects to almost every microscope with a standard digital camera microscope coupler.
- Adjustable region of interest means smaller file sizes when capturing digital images!
PAX-it Image Management System (included)
Each full-bundle of PAXcam includes the world’s #1 imaging software, PAX-it. Since 1993 thousands of organizations have used PAX-it to capture, database, measure, analyze, annotate and share their images. Contact us for a live demo and see for yourself why PAX-it has been leading the imaging industry for over 25 years!