Selecting Digital Microscope Cameras & Macro Cameras
PAXcam USB Microscope Camera
PAXcam™ is a feature-rich, high-resolution digital microscope camera. Blend its easy-to-use software, stunning hi-res image acquisition, unrivaled image database software with an attractive price and you will agree that PAXcam is a must-have for microscopic imaging applications.
- PAXcam is a fully integrated solution with a digital microscope camera and PAX-it, the top bundled microscopic imaging software for managing your imaging workflow.
- PAXcam utilizes standard USB 2.0 and USB3 interfaces. This results in high frame rate, smooth, live color preview display.
- PAXcam is excellent for microscopy, be it brightfield, polarized light, reflected or transmitted light, Nomarski DIC or macro imaging applications. To see examples of PAXcam image quality, CLICK HERE for the PAXcam Image Library
- Standard C-Mount means that connecting to any metallograph, microscope, or stereozoom microscope is simple. Macro lens setups are also supported!
- Superior color rendition with simple automatic and manual white balance controls.
- PAXcam leads the industry with the unique capability to create unique customizable image overlays and video text overlays, for measurement, reference, alignment, GO/No-GO decisions, or comparison to a live preview image.
- Automatic exposure & Auto White Balance functions, along with storage of user presets for improved workflow.
- PAXcam captures high resolution images or AVI full-motion video files, which can all be collected and databased PAX-it’s easy-to-use software.
- Multiple models available. Select from the PAXcam family of microscope cameras.
Additional PAXcam features:
- Unique easy-to-use interface sets PAXcam apart.
- True plug-and-play camera allows installation in minutes!
- Micron/Scale bar on live and captured images.
- Computers that come with USB 2.0 require no additional hardware. No pulling the computer apart to install tricky CameraLink or firewire cards.
- PAXcam supports Time-lapse image capture and AVI video clip capture.
- Single cable provides the connection for power, control and data transfer.
- Use multiple USB 2.0 ports or hubs for multiple cameras into one computer- all easily controlled and switchable from within the PAXcam software.
- PAXcam connects to almost every microscope with a standard digital camera microscope coupler.
- Adjustable region of interest means smaller file sizes when capturing digital images!
PAX-it Image Management System (included)
Each full-bundle of PAXcam includes the world’s #1 imaging software, PAX-it. Since 1993 thousands of organizations have used PAX-it to capture, database, measure, analyze, annotate and share their images. Contact us for a live demo and see for yourself why PAX-it has been leading the imaging industry for over 25 years!