PAX-it Image Database Software and Image Analysis Software
PAXcam™ is integrated with PAX-it!, the industry-leading imaging software since 1993, and is used by thousands of organizations to capture, database, annotate and share their images.
PAX-it’s flexibility makes it the right choice for working with images in a variety of markets and user applications!
- File & retrieve images in a browsable, easy-to-use cabinet/folder structure
- Images and other files are also in a powerful, searchable database that you design!
- Store images, video clips, reports, presentations and more
- Image processing functions for stitching, fusing focal planes, high dynamic range, creating video clips, and more
- Annotate images with circles, arrows, text
- Add written notes & dictated messages to images
- Construct plates of side-by-side images
- Share your images with colleagues
- Easy report generation with our quick-links to MS Word™ and MS-Excel™
- Construct presentations easiliy with our quick-link to MS PowerPoint™
- Quick-link to MS Outlook™ for sending images, notes, & data as attachments
- Easy image upload to your internet site via our quick-link for FTP
- Export images in a variety of standard file formats
- Use the optional PAX-it site license to share entire collections within your corporate structure
- Additional PAX-it software modules for measurements, image analysis, CD/DVD archiving, telemicroscopy, network sharing, motorized stages