The PAX-it! Measurement Module allows you to measure, annotate, and analyze your images with just a few clicks. Create written reports that include the raw data obtained, a summary table of statistics, image database information, PLUS the images involved. When it comes to reporting, a picture is invaluable in communicating the results that were found.
There is no need to learn a complicated, hard-to-use additional piece of software. The PAX-it Measurement software is an add-on module that is integrated into the PAX-it image archiving system.
- Point-to-point linear measurement
- Angle measurements
- Radius and diameter on ellipse
- Area and perimeter for ellipse or rectangle
- Length of segmented lines
- Area and perimeter of irregular shapes
- Manual counter for tagging and summing events
- Arc/Ellipse/Circle measurements including definition of center point, chord lengths, sweep angles, and radii
- Parallel line calipers for defining multiple layers or zones
- Live measurements on the PAXcam™ live preview are possible with the PAX-it Live Measurement Module
- Even more measurement and analysis tools are available in the PAX-it Image Analysis Module
- All of PAX-it’s measurements are stored as overlays or annotations. They all have the same easy-to-use features such as multiple levels of undo/redo, grouping, save & reload, transfer to reports, etc.
- Measurements may be named, to quickly drop a line, angle, arc or other measurement with a pre-defined name.
- Measurement attributes may also be stored and reused. For example, a “Gap Width” measurement line may be stored with its title, font, and color characteristics so that it displays differently than a “Stock Width” measurement line.
- Use PAX-it’s Measurement Tolerance Indicator to automatically tell you if a measurement falls out of specifications.
- Built in calibration interface is easy to use.
- Images can be measured using microns, millimeters, centimeters, inches, pixels, feet, meters, and mils.
- Place scale bars on top of the image.
- Measurement lines may be extended or trimmed relative to other measurement objects, for easy alignment.
- Measurement overlays are included with the image in printed reports.
- Measurement statistics are generated in an easy-to-use format.
- Report templates may be created in Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel.
- Auto-numbering of measurement lines. If you start with measuring “Leg1”, the next measurement line will automatically be titled “Leg2”.
- Measurement items may be drawn starting at the nearest, midpoint, center, endpoint, tangent, perpendicular or intersection of other measurement items. PAX-it will automatically adjust the starting point of these annotations per your request.
- Calibration log is maintained, and calibrations may be updated on old images, if desired.